How to Move to Canada With Your Family – Step By Step Guide _ True, many Canadian immigration programs allow you to bring your family with you.
How to Move to Canada With Your Family – Step By Step Guide
Canada also has a strong commitment to family reunification, so if you’re already in Canada, you can apply to sponsor your spouse, children, parents, and grandparents!
Many immigration programs in Canada allow applicants to bring their families with them. However, this is not true for all programs, so you should double-check the procedure for your preferred program before applying.
Families can be included in permanent immigration programs such as Express Entry and business immigration. Some temporary visa programs for working and studying allow applicants to bring their families, but this is often decided on a case-by-case basis and is subject to program regulations.
The requirement to Register For the Express Entry Pool
You will need a
- Medical Certificate
- Educational certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Proof of funds
- Passport Photograph
- Employment records and income records to show working experience.
- IELTS test results proving your language proficiency
- Be sure to put together all these documents because you will be asked to present them when you are filling or creating your express entry profile.
How to Create an Express Entry Profile?
- visit the Canadian official website to get the form.
- Canada will demand you answer a questionnaire to check your eligibility (Express Entry Questionnaire).
- After you have filled out the Questionnaire, you will be given a personal reference code
- Click on the fill express entry form and answer all the questions there to create your profile.
- Create your login details and complete your profile registration
- You will be asked for your reference key, fill it in and continue.
- Fill out the different section in the profile
- You will be asked if you have a job employment offer in Canada if you have to fill out the job offer form else click none.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and then submit them.
- You will receive a profile number and other messages to confirm that your account was successfully created
- Now you will have to wait for an invitation from a province in Canada.
Canadian provincial nominations hold every week or every month, so you have to be on alert to get the latest news for an invitation. To get an update for a provincial nomination to visit our Canada immigration news page.