A bus driver is a professional who drives clients and goods around in an efficient, safe and timely manner. In addition to maintaining regular cleaning services for their vehicle as well as managing payments on time each week/monthly cycle goes by; bus drivers also plan routes based on road conditions.
- Location: Ashburn, ON
- Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 hourly for 30 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits
- Vacancies: 3 vacancies
We are looking for a Bus Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Other trades certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Parking available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.